Weir River Water System
Contact and Communications
Mail Payments with stub to:
Weir River Water System
PO Box 876
Reading MA 01867-0407
In Person Customer Service Center:
185 Lincoln St, Unit 200B, Hingham MA 02043
www.mysuezwater.com - On Line Account Access/Register
For all customer service inquiries contact WRWS/Suez toll-free, 24 hours per day at 877-253-6665. Customers can use this number to:
- Water Service / Billing Ownership Change
- Make a bill payment
- Check Account Balance and last payment received
- Schedule an appointment
- Request a copy of a bill
- Register for Direct Debit
- Leave a Meter Reading
- Report any issues or emergencies
For the following inquiries, please contact Russell Tierney, Managing Director / Superintendent
- New Water Service Applications / Construction
- Water Main Extensions
- Capital Improvement Projects
For inquiries relating to the following issues, please contact the WRWS Citizens Advisory Board at CAB@weirriverwater.com:
- Water rates
- Water rule and regulations
- General feedback and about the ratepayer experience
- What is the new phone number for WRWS Customer Service?
- Will account numbers or payment methods change?
- How do I pay my Weir River Water System bill?
- What are the customer service center hours?
- What is mysuezwater.com?
- How do I sign up for e-billing on mysuezwater.com?
- What services are offered at the new customer service center?
- Who do I contact with questions about my bill?
Updated Transition Details
Effective April 1, 2021, your customer support and billing services will transfer from Aquarion to SUEZ. Your water service will not be interrupted by this change. We have summarized for you below important information about this transition:
New Account Number
As part of the change to the SUEZ customer support and billing system, you will be issued a new account number which can be found on the first bill you receive after April 1. You will have to update this account number with your bank if you pay through home banking or direct debit.
Payment options will remain the same but will need to be re-established with your bank to reflect the updated account number. Payment options include:
Customer Service Center
Customers will be able to visit the storefront location for their customer service needs at 185 Lincoln Street, Unit 200B, Hingham, MA 02043. Here customers will be able to make appointments, pay bills, and make any requests pertaining to their service. The office is open between the hours of:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Register with mysuezwater.com
Enroll in electronic billing and set up automatic payments via mysuezwater.com. With mysuezwater.com, you can save a payment method, manage your account and view your billing and payment activities. You can also update your contact information and register to receive alerts.
Customer Service Number
For all customer service inquiries customers should contact the toll-free, 24 hour, self-service number of 877-253-6665. Customers can use this number to:
Customer Communications sent to municipal water customers in the towns of Hingham, Hull and Cohasset
Rules and Regulations of the Weir River Water System serving the towns of Hingham, Hull and Cohasset
Water Quality Reports for the Weir River Water System
- Joe Fisher, Chair
- Bill Ramsey
- Liz Klein